- The Smithwick service fee is an all up Management Fee.
- There are no hidden costs.
- Allows Strata Companies to accurately budget for a 12 month period without owners paying unnecessary extras.
- It ensures Smithwick manages the property effectively to keep costs down.
- There are no extra fees for attending site, communications, or consumables.
- Smithwick no longer accepts commission from any insurers, however, Smithwick do charge a flat administration fee equivalent of 15% of the renewal of the cost of the insurance as at renewal.
- This fee is then only subject to change in line with our normal management fees and not subject to the increases in insurance costs.
- Competitive tenders are then sought for the insurance through an Authorised Representative from various underwriters and for Brokers.
One In, All In
- Smithwick have proven that this has saved clients thousands of dollars at the time of renewal.
- Fees are structured by an annual cost per unit / lot.
- Fees are calculated in consultation of the Council of Owners to determine:
- what deliverables they wish to achieve;
- what their expectations are on roles and responsibilities; and
- the extent of work required.
- A review of the current and past budgets and expenditure is also performed when putting together a fee structure.
- There is no fee for the development of a service and costing proposal.
Pride in quality, commitment to excellence
- Senior Smithwick personnel have achieved and maintain through ongoing certification and CPD points the following accreditations:
- Level 2 Certified Strata Community Manager.
- CPP40611 Certificate IV in Property Services (Operations).
Smithwick are proud active members, and supporters of the Strata Community of Australia – Western Australian Division.
Smithwick work to develop and maintain quality management systems and standard operating procedures which ensure exceptional service standards are maintained and improved to deliver best practice strata management.
- Smithwick utilise and integrate innovative software solutions such as Property IQ, Strata M8 and Invoice Express (all specialty computing package designed specifically for strata management), to ensure accurate financial reporting and budget management in addition to document control and records management. Not only does these systems facilitate our ‘hands on’ approach, but also allows us to provide you with monthly Owners Statements which detail every transaction made by the Strata Company.Smithwick are conversant with the Strata Titles Act 1985 and General Regulations 1996 and all supporting codes and guidance material.Above all, Smithwick is committed to maintaining the privacy of its owners. Unless we have authorisation in writing from the owner, no personal or financial information will be released to a third party.Most of all, Smithwick credit the experienced, specialised, and professional employees who go above and beyond to ensure the combination of all Smithwick Service Standards are maintained.
We do what we say we are going to do
- We only take new business on by referral and review.
- We maintain a diversified portfolio of residential, commercial, retail, mixed use and survey strata developments with no preference to one over the other.
- We are aligned to our preferred developers of strata developments.
- We believe in maintaining the building properly and communicating to residents and owners effectively to keep costs down.
- We believe in a full service approach.
- We offer a personal service with direct lines of communication and around the clock service.