Requests for Smithwick to manage a new Strata can be made by email or telephone.
Step 2. Information Required
- Details of the strata complex (Strata Plans if applicable, By-Laws and Management Statement).
- Type of strata, commercial, residential, industrial or hybrid.
- For commercial or industrial properties; types of shops or businesses.
- Scope of Work.
- Additional features: lift, tennis courts, pool, underground parking, heritage listing.
- Percentage of owner/occupiers.
- Active Council of Owners, schedule of meetings and date of last AGM.
Step 3. Review
Upon engaging Smithwick, Smithwick will conduct a detailed inspection of the Property utilising the services of a third party consultant to document all the relevant information about the Strata, conduct a gap analysis, a safety review, and identify any opportunities for improvement.
For references, please contact our office to obtain an up-to-date reference and referees list.LEARN MORE »